Friday, April 19, 2019

Try your Brainwave- Wake up the Brain - Daily New Brain Riddles and Teasers



Riddles

The Thinner It Grows
You use me from your head to your toes. The more you use the thinner it grows. For years I was not often used, Not using me now is not excused.

Answer:-

Twist and Dance
I love to twist and dance. Though wingless, I fly high in the sky. What am I?

Answer:-



NOAS Rebus
What does this represent?

Answer:-



 


Brain Teasers

The Average of Three
There are three numbers. The first two are 2/3 and 3/4. What does the third number have to be to make the average of all three be 2?

Answer:-



Betcha Find a Chocolate
Laura saw that there were three pieces of candy left in a bowl on the kitchen table. She knew they were either chocolates or caramels but didn’t know how many there were of each. What is the probability that there is a piece of chocolate candy in the bowl?

Answer:-



Check back Tomorrow for another set....lol

Remember, fire safety is no laughing matter,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the Q&A Begin!

I'm ready and eager to hear from you. Ask away, and let's make this Q&A an exciting and insightful experience for everyone. Thank you for being a part of this wonderful community!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *